Error Resolution Notice
Contact us as soon as possible if you are dealing with any of the following issues:
- Errors or questions about your electronic transfers.
- Incorrect statements and/or receipts.
- Additional information required for a transfer listed on your statement and/or receipt.
We can be reached by phone at (806) 229-2111 (M-F 8:30-5:30, exluding Federal Holidays) or by mail at:
Sundown State Bank
PO Box 548, Sundown, TX 79372
For Debit Card Disputes/Errors- you can also contact dispute services at (833)288-1126.
When you contact us, be sure to:
- Tell us your name and account number.
- Describe the error or transfer that you are unsure about and explain as clearly as possible why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
Please note that we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the first statement on which the problem or error appeared. If you tell us in-person or over-the-phone, we may require that you send us your question or complaint in writing within 10 business days. If we ask you to put your question or complaint in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, your account may not be credited.